M30F By McPHerson Systems
Trench burners are effective tools for the reduction of smoke and other pollutants, especially where open burning is prohibited by law. The trench burner creates and maintains a uniform curtain of air across the top of a pit in which the burning is done. The air curtain provided by the trench burner prohibits smoke and ash from leaving the pit. It also increases the burning efficiency in the pit by increasing the available oxygen. The increased burning efficiency allows for the faster and more complete burning of trees, stumps, and debris.
The McPherson Systems ACD (air curtain destructor/trench burner) is no exception and is a beneficial tool to replace open burning as a method of waste disposal.
Setup and Transport:
The Mcpherson trench burner is completely portable and can be set up for transport or use in just 15 minutes. The unit has two 6 lug axles (one with electric brakes) and trailer lights. The trench burner is completely portable to the job site by way of its own rubber-tired axles. It is easily assembled for operation as the plenum section and nozzle section fasten in seconds with a quick hitch. Our trench burners can be pulled behind a heavy-duty vehicle (a pintle hitch is needed)
- Nozzle section – 11 gage steel with no bolt-together sections with reinforcement at air outlets. Nozzle attaches to plenum using a patented quick hitch system. 30’ nozzle length
- Nozzle velocity – 8000 ft./min. – minimum
- Air volume minimum of 25,000 ft.3/min. at nozzle
- Unit is powered by a current EPA tier diesel engine. Please call for current blower specifications.
- Plenum section – 12 gage steel construction with self-sealing fireproof connection to the nozzle
- 105 gallon fuel tank.
- All units are equipped with emergency shutdown switches (low oil or overheat) and engine lockup kits for vandalism protection.